image via chartreuse & a twist
Fashion is constantly re-writing and breaking the rules. Wearing white after Labor Day is no longer a fashion no-no, mixing plaids with stripes is perfectly acceptable (and encouraged!) and now wearing navy with black is on trend. And it’s a trend we are loving! Especially with the pops gold and cream. It’s sophisticated yet approachable and a trend I know I’ll be trying out on my next project.
This Trend Alert yarns are featured from Jimmy Beans Wool – recently featured on Vogue Knitting FB top yarns for 2012
1) PARCHMENT : Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light Yarn
2) GOLD : Artyarns Mohair Splash Yarn
3) BLUE TWEED : Cascade 220 Yarn #9494
4) NAVY : Cascade Magnum Yarn #8393
5) BROTHERS GRIMM : Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light Yarn